I made a doorstop

My aunt asked me to make a doorstop. And I did.

Doorstop next to an incomplete tiny owl

I’ve only ever made tiny owls and was nervous that I would screw it up, especially since I didn’t have enough of the requested fabric to try again. The fiddly bits (eyes, beak) turned out to be much easier. But wow, it sure used up a lot of lentils. It ended up weighing 1.5kg. And it has much more shape than the tiny owls. My aunt seemed pleased by it.

Maybe I’ll make a few in the future. But that would require using up all my fabric, which would make me sad.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s